Aide, Environmental Servics II
Req # 2020-10002
Work Boldly. Live Brilliantly.
Bold decisions and innovative thinking have helped AltaMed, headquartered in Commerce, Calif., become the nation’s largest network of community-based primary care clinics and senior care programs. Some 2,000 professionals in medicine, nursing, social work, mental health rehabilitation, dentistry and health administration assure that we not only provide quality care, but that we do so without exception or regard to ability to pay. We are JCHAO-accredited, and strongly focused on wellness, preventative care and eliminating health care disparities.
Under the general supervision of the Facilities Supervisor and/or Site Administration, this position is responsible for cleaning the facility in such a way to promote health and safety while reducing the spread of infection.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- A minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training preferred.
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Operates mechanical low speed floor scrubber, high speed floor burnisher/polisher, carpet extractor, and wet/dry vacuum.
- Strip, wax, buff, and polish floors and shampoo carpet/rugs and material furniture.
- Cleans vents, fans, and other equipment.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop all applicable areas, both inside and outside of the facility
- .Clean and sanitize bathrooms and break rooms
- .Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor equipment and closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Perform proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Cleans lighting fixtures, replace burnout light bulbs, top of windows, door frames and other high areas using a ladder.
- Move heavy furniture and other heavy objects.
- Maintains building, performing minor maintenance repairs and paint touchups.
- Adherence to established completion times for assigned work.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
AltaMed offers a comprehensive benefits program that recognizes the needs of our diverse employees by supporting their health, security and professional growth.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
- Long-term Disability Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance (Basic & Voluntary)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (Basic & Voluntary)
- Career Growth and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Programs
- Employee Reward & Recognition Programs
- Corporate Employee Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs